WM1 App Download: Walmart retail chain provides a self-service tool called WalmartOne, which the employees or associates can use to access various information related to their employment including paystub, schedule, benefits, and more.
WalmartOne is accessible through the web portal as well as the mobile app. The mobile app is called WM1 and is officially available on Android and iOS platforms. In this article, we will learn more about WalmartOne App.
How To Download WM1 App On Android And iPhone?
Since the WM1 app is available on Google Play Store and Apple’s App Store, you can download it fairly easily. There is one thing you need to know though. The app is not listed as WalmartOne and hence you may not be able to find it by this name. Instead, the app is available as ‘WM1’. Use this word while looking for the app.
Here are the simple steps to download the WM1 app for Android or iOS:
- 1.Go to the respective app store for your device (Google Play Store or Apple’s App Store)
- 2.Tap the search option of the app store and then enter the word WM1
- 3.The app will appear in the search results. Now, all you have to do is follow the onscreen instructions to install the app
Now we will learn how to use the WalmartOne App.
How To Use The WM1 App?
Once you download the WM1 app, the next thing you would like is to be able to access it. We can do it easily but there is one thing to know. You will need the WalmartOne account in order to access the services. You can create the account after registering for the services through the app.
For the registration, you need the Walmart Identification Number, which most employees more popularly know as WIN. Every employee is assigned a unique WIN after the hiring process is completed. Sometimes WIN is assigned once you have been given the first paycheck. If you haven’t received your WIN or want to know more about it, get in touch with your manager or the HR department.
WalmartOne Registration Process On WalmartOne App:
Please follow the simple steps below to create a WalmartOne account using your WM1 app for iPhone or Android:
- 1.Open the app on the device
- 2.Tap on the ‘Register’ link that is at the bottom just under ‘Login’
- 3.Now provide your personal details on the next screen including your WIN, date of birth, email address, the date you were hired. If you want to change the language, you can select the preferred language from the drop-down menu. English and Spanish are the two choices.
- 4.Now tap the ‘Submit’ button once you are done
- 5.Review the details you have provided on the next screen. If everything is correct, hit the ‘Submit’ button one more time
- 6.On the following screens, simply follow the onscreen instructions and complete the process. In one of the steps, you will be able to create a username and password.
You now have the WalmartOne account ready. You can return to the app home screen and log in with your username and password.
Solution For WalmartOne Is Not Working:
For the most part, the WalmartOne app works fine and users do not experience any difficulty. But, it cannot be said that you will never experience any issue. Sometimes you might. So, if WM1 not working for you then we have some troubleshooting steps for you.
If you are not able to install the app then there could be a problem either with the internet connection or WM1 app server. First, open a browser on your device and try to visit any website. If the site doesn’t work then fix the internet connectivity issue. If the site opens then it may be the server issue from the WM1 end. Wait for a while and try to install the app again.
If you were able to install the app but it doesn’t work, it is likely that the installation files were not deployed properly. Uninstall the app and install it again. It should work this time. If it is installed correctly and yet not working, it would be a good idea to reboot your device.
Conclusion On WM1 App:
WalmartOne app lets you access your employment-related information on the go on your mobile. It is called WM1 and lets you view benefits, schedule, paystub and a lot more.